- Prophylaxis (cleanings) for both children and adults
- Comprehensive and Periodic Exams, including oral cancer screenings
- Digital X-rays (full mouth series, bite-wing x-rays, and panoramic x-rays)
- Fluoride treatment for both children and adults
Believe us – you’ll love how refreshed and polished your smile is after a visit to Forum Dental!
- Crowns – a restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant
- Bridges – a restoration used to replace a missing tooth by joining permanently to adjacent teeth
- Amalgam Fillings – traditional silver fillings
- Composite Fillings – tooth colored fillings
- Dental Implants – artificial tooth roots which are used to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth
- Full Dentures – a prosthetic set of teeth for both upper and lower arches
- Partial Dentures – a prosthetic device that replaces one or more teeth; partial dentures clasp on to existing teeth
- Immediate Dentures – a complete or partial denture inserted on the same day, immediately following the removal of natural teeth
- Teeth Whitening – Drinking coffee, soda or dark liquids and smoking can cause teeth to become stained. Teeth can be restored to their natural color through whitening.
- Dental Veneers – thin pieces of porcelain attached to the front of one or more teeth used to improve the size, shape or color
- Bonding – application of tooth-colored material used to improve the size, shape or color of a tooth
- Custom Smile Designs – Do you have broken, misaligned or missing teeth? Our staff will work with you to find the most efficient and cost effective means of perfecting your smile. We can help you achieve the smile of your dreams through dental implants, bridges, crowns and dentures.
For parents bringing their children to Forum Dental, we provide additional patient education customized to the age of the children. Click here to learn more information about pediatric dental care.
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning)
- Gum Recession
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Root Amputation
- Antibiotic Treatment
- Bone Grafting
- Crown Lengthening
- Pocket Irrigation
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- TMJ Disorder
- Facial Trauma
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Oral Pathology
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
At Forum Dental, we understand that your time is valuable and do our best to provide same-day services for any additional work necessary. Our offices stay up-to-date with the latest technology, including Cerec machines which allow us to offer same-day crown and bridges.
New to Forum Dental?
Are you a new patient? We’re excited to meet you and help you join the Forum Dental family! Check out our new patient information page for patient forms, financing options and our new patient specials!