Our Value Statement
- First, I will always do what’s best for my patient.
- I will always respect my patient’s choice.
- I will always respect my personal morals, ethics and choice.
- I will be kind and thoughtful to my fellow staff
- I will contribute to my community where I work and play.
- I will always do my best and hold myself to a higher standard.
- I will fail and I will forgive myself; I will do better next time.
- I will love all and serve all to the best of my abilities.
- I am Forum Dental.
High quality dentistry at a reasonable price
Privately Owned and Operated
Where Doctors are Doctors and not Production Units
Committed to being "The Best Place To Work"
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We are Doctor Driven, not Production Driven
- You choose labs, work schedule, assistants, benefits
- In-house specialists you can work with
- Our size gives us a competitive advantage
- Shared high tech equipment
- Shared supplies at a better price
- Increased scope of service provide
What's our Purpose?
- To provide exceptional service to our patients with kindness
- To make a profit and provide for ourselves and our families
What's Behind Our Success?
- Quality Service
- Friendly Staff
- Customer Satisfaction
- Community Service
- Expanded Areas of Service
- High Tech Equipment — CEREC
- Lower Overhead
How Can We Help You?
- Student loans
- Financial Assistance
- Career Planning
- Future with Dignity
What Our Doctors Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our doctors do the talking!
“I have worked as a General Dentist at Forum Dental for the past 3 years. My husband and I moved to the area, as he is serving in the Army at Fort Leonard Wood.
I was very fortunate to have found such a wonderful place to work during our time stationed here. As his service in the Army is coming to an end, I absolutely hate to leave a job I love. Dr. Henry Antolak and Forum Dental have certainly helped me further my knowledge and growth in the dental profession. My husband and I sincerely thank Forum Dental fromt he bottom of our hearts for loving us and letting us become part of their work family!
I give Forum Dental my highest recommendation to any dentist, especially one looking for an opportunity to work as an employee without the stress of owning your own practice.”
“I worked for Forum Dental in 2016 after they acquired my office in Lebanon in 2015. I worked for them while making a transition into retirement.
During the time I worked for them, they treated me professionally, they treated me with dignity and they treated me with respect. I thank them for the way they treated me.”
Forum Dental Production Growth
- 2014 (3 Million)
- 2015 (5 Million)
- 2016 (8 Million)
- 2017 (12 Million)
We are currently hiring General Practitioners, Endodontists, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons and Specialists in the following areas:
- St. Louis Area
- Kansas City Area
- St. Robert, MO
- Rolla, MO
- Lake of the Ozarks Area
- Springfield Area
Don’t see an area you’re interested in?
We are always open to entering new areas, including the following:
Salem / Houston
Reach out to us and get the conversation started on how we can help build the career of your dreams!