Forum Dental - Ozark
Forum Dental Ozark
600 N. 3rd St.
Ozark, MO 65721
Call us: 417-581-3400
|Monday:||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Tuesday:||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Wednesday:||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Thursday:||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Friday:||8 AM – 5 PM|
Meet The Doctors
RANDAL REYES, DDS
Dr. Reyes graduated from Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville in 1988. Since he began practicing dentistry . He has kept up to date on continuing education courses ensuring his patients receive the best care.
Curtis Inman, DDS
In 1979, Dr. Inman started his general dentistry practice in Ozark, MO. Through the years he has been active in the Ozark Community by not only being a member, but serving as president of the Ozark Rotary Club, Ozark Boosters Club and the Ozark Chamber of Commerce. He was also a co-founder of the present Ozark Chamber of Commerce.
Dr. Inman received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Tennessee. He then was a mobile advisory team leader in Vietnam being awarded a Combat Infantry Medal, Purple Heart and Bronze Star. After the Army, Dr. Inman received his Master of Arts in Biology from Southwest Missouri State University and Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Dentistry.
He and his wife Sabrina have one daughter, Lauren, who currently attends Drury University. Dr. Inman enjoys the opportunity to meet many interesting and diverse people and the promise of learning or doing something new every day.
Cheryl Haley, DDS
- Graduated Bolivar High School 1971 Salutatorian
- Graduated Saint John’s School of Nursing 1975
- Graduated University College of Dentistry 1981
- Missouri Dental Association Dentist of the Year 2010
- Greater Springfield Dental Society President 2012-2013
- Greater Springfield Dental Society Trustee to MDA 2013-2017
- Serves on the GSDS Board for 10 years
- Member of the ADA for 25 Years
- Inducted to American College Dentistry 2011
- Have served as Delegate for MDA to the ADA 2013
- Have represented Missouri Dental Association to Washing Leadership Conference 2009-2015